Upon inspection of the asset, GPC will recommend a coating system that incorporates the asset’s manufacture specification, environmental conditions and the client’s performance and schedule requirements. We are able to utilise high performance protective coating systems utilising high build epoxies, elastomeric polyurethanes & polyureas (including Polibrid) to meet restricted maintenance shut down periods. Specific products can be applied and, post quality assurance testing, the asset returned to service within 24hrs.
GPC offer a highly trained workforce that is able to mobilise rapidly in response to customer requests and that are experienced with site specific requirements, regulations and procedures. We maintain an uncompromising approach to safety and are extremely proud of our unblemished safety record.
In the undertaking of remediation works our processes can include the following, tailored to the task and client’s requirements:
- Inspection report with recommended repair specification
- Hydo blast clean
- Mechanical repairs
- Abrasive profile blast
- Substrate profile and contamination testing
- Coating system application
- Routine cost & schedule reporting including schedule de confliction
- Closing report incorporating comprehensive quality assurance testing and reporting
- Project management that can provide and manage other required services including; scaffolding, sentry, cranage, vacuum and potable water.